This cocktail is made in Antwerp. Bring the pleasure of gastronomic and alcohol free enjoyment to you!
What's in the box:
- Exclusive Espresso beans roasted by Rush Rush for garnish
- Perfect serve guide booklet
- Coffee (Costa Rica), vanille (Madagascar), caramel, cacao and a creamy mouth-feeling
- Alcohol-free and gastronomic cocktail
- 6 serves (700ml)
- Serve immediately or within 7 days
The bottled cocktail, Bôtan Espresso Martini combines deep flavours of coffee, vanilla and caramel. Underlying you taste flavours of distilled cacao, roses and fresh lime. This alcohol-free cocktail has, similar to the classic version, a creamy mouth feeling and a foam layer (when being shaked).
How to serve
This gastronomic cocktail is ready to be served in a low glass or coupe glass.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with 5 ice cubes
- Add 1 serve (110ml) Bôtan Espresso Martini
- Shake 1 minute or till ice-cold
- Strain and pour out into a coupe glass
- A creamy foam layer appears. Enjoy!
Keep this gastronomic cocktail refrigerated. Before serving, chill your glasses in the freezer.
The creation process
To create this high-end Espresso Martini cocktail, we started from our limited Signature Blend. This limited blend has flavour notes of roses and raw cocoa. Combined with intense coffee flavoured cold brew by Rush Rush Coffee Roasters, we rediscovered the classic Espresso Martini. This version of Bôtan goes beyond category.
To create a cocktail beyond category, we infused our Signature Blend and tailor-made cold brew coffee with espresso beans. It's a matter of seconds to get the right balance between an intense taste of coffee and the essential creamy character.
This limited bottled cocktail is the result of an intense collaboration between Atelier Paul Morel and Bôtan Distillery. The idea behind this collaboration is to bring the pleasure of non-alcoholic drinking in one ready-to-drink bottle at your place.